|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Al Khaleej Training and Education Company is pleased to invite shareholders to participate and vote in the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting), which is scheduled to be held, at 6:30 pm on Tuesday 15/11/1443 AH corresponding to 14/06/2022 AD virtually through conference technology tools using the Tadawulaty system,|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||At the company’s main headquarters on Street No. 64, intersecting east with Al Olaya Street, Building No. 9, in Al Olaya District, in Riyadh, through modern technology and my trading system.|
|URL for the Meeting Location||Click here|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||2022-06-14 Corresponding to 1443-11-15|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly’s Meeting||The Extraordinary General Assembly is valid if attended by shareholders representing at least 50% of the Company’s capital. If the necessary quorum is not available to hold this meeting, a second meeting will be held an hour after the end of the period specified for convening the first meeting. The second meeting will be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least a quarter of the Company’s capital.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Vote on the financial statements of the company for the financial year ended 31/12/2021.|
2. Vote on the company’s auditor report on the financial year ended 31/12/2021.
3. Vote on the Board of Directors’ report on the financial year ended 31/12/2021.
4. Vote on the appointment of the company’s auditor from among candidates on the recommendation of the Audit Committee, to examine and review and review the financial statements of the quarters (second, third, fourth quarters) and annual of the financial year 2022 and the first quarter of the financial year 2023 and its functions:
5. Vote on the recommendation of the Board of Directors not to distribute cash profits on shareholders from the financial year ended 31/12/2021 to focus on acquisitions and expansions in the education sector and provide funding for them and support for the company’s financial position.
6. Vote on absolving the members of the company’s board of directors’ liability for the fiscal year ending 31/12/2021
7. Vote on the payment of the amount (900,000) nine hundred thousand riyals reward for board members for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021.
8. Vote on the payment of an amount (180,000) and eighty thousand riyals as a reward for members of the Audit Committee for the financial year ended 31/12/2021
9. Vote on delegating the Board of Directors to the authority of the Ordinary General Assembly with the authorization contained in Paragraph (1) of Article 71 of the Companies Law, for a period of one year from the date of approval of the General Assembly or until the end of the delegated Board of Directors session, whichever is earlier, in accordance with the conditions set forth in the controls and procedures Regulatory regulations issued in implementation of the Companies Law for Listed Shareholding Companies.
10. Vote on the list of controls and criteria for participation in business competing with the company’s business (attached).
11. Vote on the amendment of Article (17) seventeen of the articles of association related to the company. (Attachment)
|E-Vote||The valued shareholders registered on the Tadawulaty Services website will be able to vote remotely on the items on the assembly’s agenda starting from ten in the morning on Friday 11/11/1443 AH corresponding to 10/06/2022 AD until the end of the time of the assembly. Note that registration and voting in Tadawulaty services is free for all shareholders using the following link: https://tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||For any further enquiries or information please contact our shareholder’s relationship department on phone number 0114623260 ext. 1593, or by e-mail:|
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.