Al Khaleej Training and Education Company announces the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (the second meeting)
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Al Khaleej Training and Education Company is pleased to announce the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (the second meeting), which was held at (7:30) in the evening of Tuesday 15/11/1443 AH corresponding to 14/06/2022 AD through modern technology using a system my trades,|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||In Riyadh, through modern technology and my trading system|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||2022-06-14 Corresponding to 1443-11-15|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||19:30|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||( % 26.36)|
|Names of the Board of Directors’ Members Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting and Names of the Absentees||Members of the Board of Directors attended the meeting: –|
1. Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Abdul Rahman Al-Rashed – Chairman of the Board of Directors
2. Mr. Ahmed bin Ali Ahmed Al-Shadawi- Deputy Chairman of the Council
3. Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Hussaini
4. Mr. Abdul Malik bin Abdul Rahman Al Sheikh
5. Mr. Abdullah bin Muhammad Suleiman Jabrin
6. Eng. Al-Weeded Bin Abdul Razzaq Al-Dryaan
He was unable to attend the meeting:-
Dr. Ali bin Abdul Khaleq Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||The heads of the committees attended the meeting:|
1. Dr. Abdullah bin Saghir Muhammad Al-Husseini – Member of the Committee on Governance and Social Responsibility on behalf of Dr. / Ali bin Abdul-Khaleq Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni – Chairman of the Committee
2. Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Hussaini – Chairman of the Audit Committee
3. Mr. Abdul Malik Bin Abdul Rahman Al Al Sheikh – Chairman of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda’s||1. Approval of the company’s financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.|
2. Approval of the company’s auditor’s report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.
3. Approval of the company’s board of directors’ report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.
4. Approval of the appointment of Ibrahim Ahmed Al-Bassam & Partners Chartered Accountants Company (Al-Bassam & Partners) as an auditor for the company from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the Audit Committee to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the (second, third, fourth and annual) quarters of the fiscal year 2022 and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2023 Determine his fees.
5. Approval of the Board of Directors’ recommendation not to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD to focus on acquisitions and expansions in the education sector and to provide the necessary funding for them and to support the company’s financial position.
6. Approval to absolve the members of the company’s board of directors from liability for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.
7. Approval of the disbursement of an amount of (900,000) nine hundred thousand riyals as a reward to members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.
8. Approval of the disbursement of an amount (180,000) one hundred and eighty thousand riyals as a remuneration to the members of the Audit Committee for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 AD.
9. Approval of authorizing the company’s board of directors with the authority of the shareholders’ general assembly with the authorization contained in paragraph (1) of Article 71 of the Companies Law, for a period of one year from the date of approval of the shareholders’ general assembly or until the end of the delegated board of directors’ term, whichever comes first, in accordance with the conditions set forth In the regulatory controls and procedures issued by the Capital Market Authority in implementation of the Companies Law for Listed Joint Stock Companies.
10. Approval of the list of criteria for participating in businesses competing with the company’s business.
11. Approval of the amendment of Article (17) seventeen of the company’s articles of association related to the company’s management.
|Additional Information||For any further enquiries or information please contact our shareholder’s relationship department on phone number 0114623260 ,|
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.