Al Khaleej Training and Education Company announces that on Sunday 02-07-1442 AH corresponding to 14-02-2021 AD, the first meeting of the Board of Directors was held in its new session, which started from 12-02-2021 AD and ends on 11-02-2024 AD and for a period of three years. The Board of Directors decided in its first meeting the following:
First: Appointing Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Hammad Nasser Al-Balayd – Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Second: Appointing Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Al-Rashed as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Third: Forming committees emanating from the Board of Directors:
1. The Nomination and Remuneration Committee: where each of:
– Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Al-Rashid – Chairman
– Mr. Abdul-Malik bin Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikh – Member
– Mr. Abdullah bin Muhammad Suleiman Jabrin – Member
2. The Governance and Social Responsibility Committee: where each of the following were appointed:
– Dr. Ali bin Abdul-Khaleq Al-Qarni – Chairman
– Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Al-Rashed – Member
– Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Husseini – Member
3. The Audit Committee: It was approved to be formed in accordance with the decision of the General Assembly of shareholders on 21-12-2020 AD, as each of the following were appointed:
– Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Husseini – Chairman
– Mr. Ahmed bin Ali Ahmed Al-Shidawi – Member
– Mr. Omar bin Abdul Aziz Hammad Al-Bilhaid – Member
-Mr. Loutfi Qassem Ahmed Shehadeh – Member
Fourth: Appointing Engineer / Al-Walid bin Abdul Razzaq Al-Duraiaan – Managing Director of the Board of Directors.
Fifthly: Appointing the below mentioned gentlemen as representatives of the company for all purposes related to the application of laws and regulations at the Capital Market Authority, the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul), and the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa):
– Engineer / Al-Walid Bin Abdul Razzaq Al-Duraiaan
– Mr. Abdul Malik bin Abdul Rahman Al Sheikh –
Sixth: Appointing Professor / Adel Amin Othman – Secretary of the Board of Directors.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.